SPICY HONEY GLAZE
A new addition to our grocery list and selection of Thai sauces .
Use as a glaze or dressing for chicken wings, chicken , beef, lamb, fish, seafood and prawns.
Spicy Honey Glazed Chicken Wings – Recipe
- Chicken wings
- Vegetable oil
- Plain flour
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Season the flour with salt & black pepper and coat the wings.
- Heat the oil to 180 Degrees.
- Fry the wings dusting off any excess flour first until cooked through and golden brown.
- Toss the wings in the slightly warmed sauce.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
£12 – 250g Jar
Call: 01344 843369
Monday / Tuesday – Closed
Wednesday / Saturday – 10am to 10pm
Sunday – 10am to 4pm